The attorneys and staff at Morris & Morris are actively involved in the local community. We donate time, effort, and financial support to worthy non-profit activities. We have, in the past, served on our local school site council, Arcadia Child Health Council, and participated in our local Law Day event.
We are proud supporters of:
Bethany House in Orange County – providing assistance for women in transition from homelessness to stability in the community.
We provide financial support for several organizations including:
- Arcadia Educational Foundation
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Pasadena Humane Society
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- California Science Center
- Sierra Madre Search and Rescue Team
We also support a wide variety of charities through our enthusiasm for cycling and have participated in the following rides: